Looking for a job technician for repairing dryers? You’re in right place!
- visiting customers (company car)
- dryer repair
- dryer vent cleaning
- coordination with operators
- communication with customers
Work 5 days a week: Thu-Sun or Mon-Thu. Shifts 5 hour, 8 hour or 10 hour.
You can take more shifts.
$18 per hour at the start, and $25-40 after a 2-month trial period and later.
Internship 2-3 weeks. Internship paid, $40 per day.
Basic medical insurance.
- Learning. Savvy. Technical thinking.
- Good health, the ability to work with your hands, sometimes lift heavy, sometimes climb into the basement to clean the ventilation.
- English. At the level of explanation with the client at a price and what needs to be fixed.
- Legal status, SSN, driver’s license.
We teach everything.
Waiting for your CV, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, linked “job”